Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Obsessions

Today is turning out to be quite the lazy Sunday. It's been a crazy week and with move-in day on Thursday, next week promises to be just as busy, so I'm appreciating a little R & R. So, here are some of my favorite things this Sunday afternoon:

Etsy

 


I needed a red accessory for sorority recruitment, so I turned to Etsy to look for a cute bow! What I found was the cutest shop called KatiebugBows. I ended up buying white, navy, AND red (they'll be perfect for campus tours!)

PostSecret

 

I discovered this site about a year ago, and now I live for the Sunday Secrets. It's such a refreshing idea, and I love that Frank (the site's creator) doesn't use advertisements or donations to keep the site running. PostSecret also works with the National Hopeline Network for suicide prevention which I think is really cool. I'm dying to buy the book!

Say Yes to the Dress


Is it just me or is TLC introducing some really interesting new guilty pleasures shows? Say Yes to the Dress is definitely my favorite though - it makes me want to go out and buy a wedding dress, despite the fact that I'm still years away from walking down the aisle :) Not sure how my boyfriend would feel about that one, haha.

My furry best friend!


I've really enjoyed spending some time with my shih tzu, Annie, this summer. She's always been my best friend and partner in crime, and I'm going to be sad to leave her behind when I go to school next week!

What are you loving on this Sunday afternoon? Enjoy the last few hours before it's back to the grind on Monday :)


2 comments:

  1. Love say yes to the dress! I really want to see the bridesmaid version but haven't ran across it yet.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these!! Post secret is the best.com! :)

    ReplyDelete