Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

Whew! My first year of sorority recruitment was certainly a whirlwind. No sleep and being with 100 other girls all the time can really take it out of you. BUT our efforts were rewarded with an amazing new pledge class. We're obsessed with them!


Now that that's all over though, it's nice to get back to the real world - school, non-Greek friends and costume parties! In the next few weeks we have a toga party and an America party, any suggestions for costume ideas?

But now, without further ado, it's time to get back into one of my favorites: Pinteresting Wednesdays!




Source: flickr.com via C on Pinterest




Source: herdofblack.com via C on Pinterest




AND I just may have found myself a campus job. Aren't Wednesdays great?

Happy Hump Day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following :) I am your newest follower as well!
    I love your Pintrest finds...the tutus are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become addicted to pinterest this week, glad recruitment went well and glad you're back!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete