Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to school!

I leave for school on Thursday, and while I'm sad about leaving my friends, family and boyfriend, there are some great things about the school year!

New classes: Call me a nerd, but I love taking interesting new courses each semester. This fall I'm taking Intro to Public Policy, Western Civilizations, and my first real journalism class!

Going to home football games: My school is big on traditions, so home football and basketball games are big events!

My pledge mom and I at a home football game :)

Sorority functions: I always loved dances in high school, even though they were always considered kind of lame. Now I love going to my sorority's formals and date parties!


A group of my sorority sisters and me at our annual
80s wedding themed date party!

Fall fashion: Fall is my favorite season, and I can't wait to start unearthing the boots, sweaters and jeans from the depths of my closet!

Fall Staples




What are you most looking forward to this fall?

Take it easy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I head back to school in 2 weeks and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it or not....Such a coincidence that you applied to Miami. I'm looking forward to reading more from your blog :)

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. one month from now (exactly!) i start my last year of high school! a part of me is excited and another part of me is totally dreading it...

    your classes sound so fun, though! i'm sure you'll do great in them-especially your journalism class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so so ready for fall fashion - knee high boots and skinny jeans, how I have missed you! XOXO cute blog

    ReplyDelete