Thursday, August 25, 2011

One of my favorite trends right now...

We all know that styles tend to resurface long after they've gone out of style (high-waisted pants, anyone?), but what I've noticed lately is that fashions that were in style when I was a kid are coming back as well! On campus I see Chuck Taylors, stone washed jeans and - my personal favorite - bows!

Hair bows, bow patterns and bow jewelry are one of fall's hottest trends. Just check out some of Kate Spade's fall selections:














I especially love all the bow patterns that I'm seeing on clothes. I just found this cute top at Forever XXI which I love. The best part is that it can be dressed up to wear out at night but also dressed down to wear to work or class - and it was only $16!


Forever21 top 


Anyway, here are some of my other favorite bow trends. Enjoy!

Bow Love


















1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Bows are my favorite!! Love everything you posted!! I LOVE Kate Spade!!

    ReplyDelete