Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Song :)



Yoü and I by Lady Gaga

Not sure how I feel about the video, but I've loved this song ever since I saw her perform it at a random concert in a youtube video. SO glad she decided to record it :) It's so personal, and that's one of my favorite things about Gaga. She doesn't withhold anything from her fans.

Say what you will about Lady Gaga, but she loves her fans. She supports equal rights for others and isn't afraid to be herself - even when it causes controversy. She's so out of this world, and I think that's why people are so drawn to her. She's comfortable in her own skin, and that allows her fans to escape reality when they're listening to her music, at least for a little while.

It's like my mom's always said. Being yourself gives others permission to be themselves as well. Any other Little Monsters out there?

Have a lovely Sunday night!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Lady Gaga, and I listen to this song constantly. Some people really give her a hard time but I think she's a true artist!

    Shelby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of one of my favorite sayings..."be yourself. everyone else is already taken."
    lady gaga totally lives by this motto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've chosen you as the winner of a blog award! Check it out here...

    http://sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com/2011/09/so-many-awards.html

    ReplyDelete