Monday, September 5, 2011

Holiday Hunks

Just to make sure you're all enjoying your day off, I thought I'd give you some extra eye candy on this Labor Day holiday! Here are some of my favorite leading men to get you through the first day back in class/work:



Anderson Cooper. Sexy AND smart!


Source: google.ie via Emma on Pinterest


Hugh Dancy. Loved him ever since Ella Enchanted with Anne Hathaway :)




Colin Firth. An obvious choice with my love of all things Pride and Prejudice or Bridget Jones-related.





Ryan Reynolds. Even though he's a huge star now, to me he'll always be the fat guy from Just Friends.





Lee Pace. I was so sad when Pushing Daisies got canceled!


Source: google.com via Bailey on Pinterest


Justin Timberlake. Everyone loves a funny guy. Friends With Benefits was one of my favorite movies of the summer!


Did I leave out any of your favorites? 

Happy weekend! See you all tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Dancy!!! All of these guys are awesome, actually:) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh Ryan Reynolds. The Proposal is one of my favorite movies :) :)

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan Reynolds, yes please. I love him! I need to see Friends With Benefits...I hope it comes out in the Redbox soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm yummy post! Thanks for visiting the blog and for your comment - glad that quote resonated with you! Loving your blog and adding it to my Google Reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan Reynolds is some serious eye candy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you didn't know JT is my boyfriend!! We have been going together for a good 15 years... I just don't know why he won't admit it to the world!! ;)

    ReplyDelete